We’ve enjoyed being part of a very constructive conversation this week, as both the UK and Europe observed their respective iterations of Safer Gambling Week (13-19 November).
Our objective throughout the week has been to prelude our upcoming 10th anniversary, basing our coverage around the theme of how safer gambling has changed over the course of our first ten years, and where it may head in the decade ahead.
To that end, we’ve released an eclectic mix of content focusing on those topics, which you can view here thanks to our at-a-glance list.
- Mindway AI’s Rasmus Kjaergaard on the use of technology to enhance safer gambling tools
- Kindred Group’s Marijke Pace Decesare on how safer gambling approaches have changed
- EPIC’s Craig Cornforth and Alan Smart on safer gambling’s progression
- Kindred team tell us how Interactions Masterclass training is a safer gambling benefit
- Safer Gambling Week 2023 webinar: ‘The Evolution of Safer Gambling’
Opinion Features via LinkedIn
- Joanna Whitehall – Why evaluation matters in the safer gambling process
- Craig Cornforth – How EPIC’s values drive our safer gambling objectives
- Dave Sproson – Why safer gambling is at the heart of EPIC’s mission
- Alan Smart – The value of quality assurance to enhance safer gambling practices
- Anneke Stols – The progress in research over the past decade
Thank you to everyone who has contributed to – or engaged with – our content this week and prompt some thought-provoking discussion on the concept of safer gambling.